[postgis-users] Windows installer and 8.1-dev1

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 08:25:12 PDT 2005

(cut)

> Thanks for your clarification!
>
> Is there already a timeline when the installer for 8.1 will
> be released?
>

> Greetings Chrischan

Hi Chrischan,

Do you mean for the latest PostGIS 1.0.4 release? The 8.1 installer already
comes with 1.0.3 which was the latest version I could give the maintainer
before 8.1 beta 1 was released - the comment about "Install this version
instead of the one that comes with the PostgreSQL installer" is only
relevant for the 8.0 windows installer which ships with PostGIS 0.9.2 by
default. The 8.1 beta 2 installer will contain PostGIS 1.0.4 when the core
team decide on a release date.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd