[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.0.4 & Geos 2.1.4 on Win32 : French Doc and Download updated

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 14 07:09:45 PDT 2005

Hi PostGISers'

First of all, sorry for my being late for PostGIS 1.0.4

But last week and last monday, tuesday, I had to get ready for my travel
to Reunion Island in Indian Ocean... :-)

And here I am for only one month for my holidays ...LOL !

The French Documentation has been updated on French PostGIS site:

In html format and pdf format see the following url

http://www.postgis.fr/?q=blog/2 or
http://www.postgis.fr/documentation/win32/index.html

My own distribution for PostgreSQL 8.0.3 and Proj 4.4.9 without
installer but just binairies is available here

http://www.postgis.fr/download/win32/postgresql-8.0.3_postgis-1.0.4_geos-2.1.4_proj-4.4.9.zip

PostgreSQL was compiled with 'with-CXX --enable-nls --enable-multibyte'...

Thanks to Marc CAVE AYLAND for the work he did last week-end for win32
users.
Thanks to PostgreSQL guys for the work they did for the fisrt release of
8.1-dev installer

I go on waiting for the next and first postgis 1.1.X release.

Regards

David