[postgis-users] Open Access to State-Collected Geospatial Data

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 16 06:59:27 PDT 2005

Hi Sandro

In PostGIS.fr, tonight we were thinking about U ;-)

Gerald has got the idea to add a new about Open Data U suggested,
I signed up the petition

Even if U speak French on our Web Site and Politic French about GIS
is not the same as yours in canada (unfortunately),
 U could find a new about the idea you suggested here:

http://www.postgis.fr/

or here

http://www.postgis.fr/node/76

I know it is not enough but we try to do what we can