AW: [postgis-users] ANN: First zigGIS Release

Uwe Seher useher at web.de
Wed Sep 28 00:57:22 PDT 2005

Hello!
Congratulatuion to your project. I had begun the same project this year, but
because of some private matters (o yeah! RL ;)) and some payed projects it
has become a background thing. So i wasnt able to establish the projekt in
sourceforge.
I just coded something like a prototype which can connect and read tables
and and views and can process WKT-strings. I've done in VB6. So if you want,
i join your project. We must not do the same work twice.

Greetings

Uwe Seher
Uwe Seher, Dipl.-Geol.
Geologie + Geoinformation