[postgis-users] ANN: First zigGIS Release

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:15:27 PDT 2005

Sorry for the cross-post, but this is a brand new project and I want
to get the word out.  zigGIS is an ArcGIS-to-PostGIS connector.  We
have big plans for it.  Currently it has read access abilities to
PostGIS and hopefully one day it will have write access to PostGIS
(warning - it's probably not the easiest to get compiled right now).
Check out the website at:

http://avoir.uwc.ac.za/projects/ziggis/

Be sure to also visit the help forum.  I've put a very quick getting
started thread together.  When I have the time I'll put something more
extensive up.

Please get involved anyone that wants to work together to make a great
product for the community.

Thanks!
-Abe