[postgis-users] was Rasters, digressing into time series....

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Thu Sep 29 19:20:38 PDT 2005

As a sideline to Paul's comments on the Informix spatial datablade (which I
presume is being converted to DB2 as fast as IBM can manage it :-), has anyone
here used the Informix time series datablade in conjunction with the spatial
one?

I would hope that the combination of the two gives some powerful functionality
when working with a timeseries of spatial data. Not having tried, I don't know,
but I'm interested if anyone has any comments on this, or if anyone has looked
at a PostTS?

Brent Wood