[postgis-users] Refresh map after postgis update

Noredine Berrached nberrached at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 00:25:32 PDT 2006

Hi everyone, I'm a french student working on an
application based on Geotools, including java, postgis
and postgresql.
I want to know if it's possible and how to refresh my
map after a update of the database. I make some test
with Udig (two applications, 1.0.5 on Fedora core 5),
after launching the database server, I change a
geometric object on the first and I saw the form
change after a zoom or a pane on the other.
You'll find with this mail two screens of this state.
Thanks for all.
Regards.