[postgis-users] Data from function inside mapserver

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Sat Apr 15 12:14:15 PDT 2006

Paul,

Thanks for the response, and the help in IRC.  Here's the synopsis of
the IRC conversation for anyone who cares:

I turned on statement logging.  You then noted that the 'absence of a
USING UNIQUE clause is making mappostgis append the OID::text clause to
your SQL'...

So - it looks like I need to have my function return some kind of unique
column (oid or gid or whatever), and specify that in my DATA string.

I'll let you know if I run into further troubles with this.

Thanks again,

   -Josh