[postgis-users] RE: RE: zigGIS Usage Experiences

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:11:25 PST 2006

What I would love to see is someone officially take over the project.
Even if they're not contributing code ... at least managing the
project.  I feel like people are finally seeing some good in the code
and perhaps we can get enough momentum going where this thing finally
moves forward.

Anyone?

-Abe