[postgis-users] RE: RE: zigGIS Usage Experiences

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:15:34 PST 2006

Hi Abe
I will do it, should I continue in the webspace from where I downloaded?
Let me know!

My plans are:
1) Some code refactoring
2) correct bugs about rendering
3) try to solve the edit problem (maybe I can have a direct contact with
Esri, some years ago I was working for Esri Italy) in the clean way, this
meaning without doing anything like in the PgArc fashion with a proxy
shapefile but just solving the ArcGis desktop complain that editor is not
allowed (this issue you were also asking at the support esri website:
http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=93&f=1742&t=158789#610977)
4) if I can't solve the edit issue in a clean way go with the PgArc fashion
for editing
5) implementing ZigGis to work also with MySql and maybe with SQL Server
spatial

Let me know if I should open a web space at SourceForge or should I continue
to use the web space you were using

If someone, like Joshua, is willing to help me is very welcome

best regards

Paolo Corti
GIS Developer
http://www.paolocorti.net