[postgis-users] Re: Javadoc for JDBC postGIS

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Fri Dec 22 02:33:13 PST 2006

Hello, Nyemike,

ike onukwu <nyemike83 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Marcus,
>   I read your reply to bruno about the javadoc. You said the javadoc comes with the source. Do you mean the PostGIS source code?  Please help clarify this. You can call me Nyemike.

Yes, there are JavaDoc comments in the PostGIS source code.

I just committed makefile changes so that the HTML is generated out of
them on build.

Also, see the source for the files in the "examples" package.

I'm going to rework the whole build system using ant eventually, that
should make the build process much cleaner.

HTH,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org