[postgis-users] Compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1.2

Stephen Davies sdc at sdc.com.au
Wed Feb 1 14:29:32 PST 2006

FWIW, I have successfully built PostGIS 1.1.0 with 8.1.2 without any
hassles.

However, I always build from source tarballs; never from RPMs.

Cheers,
Stephen Davies

On Thursday 02 February 2006 06:30,
postgis-users-request at postgis.refractions.net wrote:
> Re: [postgis-users] Compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1.2
>  From: "Bert Hinrichs" <a.hinrichs1 at comcast.net>
>  To: "PostGIS Users Discussion"
> <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

This email is for the person(s) identified above, and is confidential to
the sender and the person(s).  No one else is authorised to use or
disseminate this email or its contents.

Stephen Davies Consulting                            Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                             Fax: 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                       Mobile:0403 0405 83