[postgis-users] PostGIS Fedora Core and Red Hat RPMs

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at commandprompt.com
Wed Jan 4 22:42:55 PST 2006

Hi,

As you know, I'm building Red Hat / Fedora Core RPMs for PostGIS project:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/12-Another-day,-another-death,-another-sorrow,-another-breath-no-remorse.html

Anyway, I uploaded some packages:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/32-PostGIS-RPMs!.html

RPM users: Please drop me an e-mail if you want RPMs for more Red Hat /
Fedora Core platforms. I'll try to build more and more next week.

BTW, Command Prompt Inc. will release a new PostgreSQL Distribution which
will also include GIS components:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/31-...and-new-year-brought-new-surprise!.html
http://www.mammothPostgreSQL.org

Regards,