[postgis-users] missing SRID and distance in meters

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jan 9 18:55:08 PST 2006

102003 is not an EPSG number, and we only included EPSG projection
definitions in the shipping spatial_ref_sys.sql file.  102003 is a
number ESRI assigned to that projection.  I suppose we could include
the ESRI numbers in an upcoming release (hard call, but they did
avoid conflicting with the EPSG numebrs).  In the meantime, just
insert an appropriate record into spatial_ref_sys.