[postgis-users] (no subject)

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 13 13:43:26 PST 2006

Hi Peter

When PostGIS Regression Tests if it complains about geos

error about  libgeos (if you've installed geos 2.2.1) it is because

/usr/local/lib where U can find it in geos lib is not in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH

so as root

do

echo $(geos-config --prefix)/lib >> /etc/ld.so.conf

ldconfig -v | grep libgeos

that should give you something like

libgeos.so.2 -> libgeos.so.2.1.3

or

libgeos.so.2 -> libgeos.so.2.2.1

then

psql -U postgres -d template1 -c "drop database postgis_reg"

rerun postgis regression test