[postgis-users] re: shp2sql and UTF8 question on Windows

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Wed Jan 25 00:32:50 PST 2006

hear,hear...

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information
Sciences and Earth Observation (ITC)
PO Box 6, 7500AA Enschede (The Netherlands)
ph: +31 (0)53 4874253; fax: +31 (0)53 4874335

[PS] for consideration of you and/or your colleagues:
ITC is searching a Professor of Geodata Management and Engineering
more details: http://www.itc.nl/about_itc/vacancies/2005_010.asp