[postgis-users] vers 1.1.1 configure fails on Ubuntu

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 27 17:14:55 PST 2006

John,

Did you add a parameter to ./configure that points to the actual
pg_config file?  I just compiled PostGIS on FC4 with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-pgsql=/usr/bin/pg_config \
--with-geos=/usr/bin/geos-config --with-proj=/usr

It compiled and installed fine for me...if you want more info about
these options, you can usually enter './configure --help' to see a list.

Mike