[postgis-users] snapToGrid strange behaviour

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Sun Jan 29 06:57:49 PST 2006

Kevin, I found the bug to be in the computation of
the bounding box of SnapToGrid result.
The fix is in CVS head.

Note that if you ever stored results from SnapToGrid
back to the database you'll need to force bbox
recomputations in order to fix it. This is done
using:
	UPDATE ... SET the_geom=addBbox(dropBbox(the_geom))  ...

You can find a new regress test in CVS head to check this
(snaptogrid.sql, snaptogrid_expected).

Let me know if you still have problems.
Thanks.

--strk;