[postgis-users] Help Clustering Points

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Fri Jul 7 13:55:23 PDT 2006

Martin,

If you search
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-March/thread.html#11428
for clustering, you'll see a thread on 'clustering' of points -- A few
respondents had specific methods that might work for you.

I tried using the interleaving idea Steven mentioned in a Google Maps
implentation and it worked nicely.

In my earlier email to you I think I mentioned that thread -- is there a
reason one of these two ideas looks like it wouldn't work?

   -Josh