[postgis-users] Who is Using PostGIS? For What?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jul 12 10:35:41 PDT 2006

It is that time of year again (conference time) so I am going to ask my
annual question(s):

     Who are you?
     What are you using PostGIS for?
     Why did you choose PostGIS?
     What makes you happy about your PostGIS installation?
     What makes you unhappy about your PostGIS installation?

Those who want to remain in confidence, but still want to make their
feelings known, please respond to me directly.

I am going to be writing up a handful of PostGIS users into full
white-papers for the web site and my own conference talks, so please, if
you think you have a compelling PostGIS story, start by giving us a
summary here on the list!

I love hearing these stories!

Paul