[postgis-users] Who is Using PostGIS? For What?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jul 12 10:44:28 PDT 2006

Just to provide some context to the group about "PostGIS in the world"
here are some statistics from the web presence:

- 1101 mailing list members
- 24117 hits per day on web site
- 3532 visits per day on web site
- 100 downloads per day of source code
- top search string references "postgis" and "shp2pgsql"
- 813000 google search results