[postgis-users] PostGIS kills all connections to the PostgreSQL server

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jul 19 13:41:49 PDT 2006

Nope. (a) you should include a geometry so the developers are guaranteed
to be able to replicate the problem on their own machines (b) our
in-house developers have a bunch of paid project work right now, so
unless the bug is shallow it probably won't get looked at seriously for
a month or so.

Ordinarily a crashing bug has high priority, but paid work always has
even higher priority (I guess that means paid work on crashing bugs
would be the highest).

Paul