[postgis-users] issue with pgsql2shp

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Mon Jun 5 10:19:14 PDT 2006

On 1) if I run the query in pgAdmin III Query it returns 596 rows, so there
is data there.  Any query that has a 'like' in the where clause seems to
cause the error.

For example:

select the_geom from tgr_county2000 where county = 'Madison'

works fine

but

select the_geom from tgr_county2000 where county like 'Mad%'

does not.

I have now tried segmentize on a line geometry and it does seem to work (at
least it increases the value returned by numpoints())

Thanks,

John