[postgis-users] error when using pgsql2shp

Fay Du fay.du at versaterm.com
Mon Jun 5 13:11:23 PDT 2006

Strk:
Thanks for the quick response. I am working on Linux. POSTGIS Version is
postgis-1.1.1.
I am creating a shortest path and try to create a shape file of the
route. Each route row in route table has edge_id and street_graph  table
has same column and links 2 table together. street_graph  contains
geometry feature and route table does not. It is why I need select
sentence at here.

My route table is a temporary table. I cannot use AddGeometryColumn to
add geometry column after create it.

Fay