[postgis-users] installing postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

Mikael Schröder miscx at spray.se
Tue Mar 7 10:30:15 PST 2006

Hi all!
I followed this thread and read every thing I could find on the matter,
but when I try to add the PostGIS 8.1 deb from within Synaptic in
Breezy, Synaptic complains about wrong version of libstdc (4.0.1 instead
of 4.0.2) and consequently libgeos2c2. How can I handle this problem
without compiling from source or changing to next version of libstdc
wich I understand to be a bit bothersome. Does anyone have a different
pkg for breezy?
/Mikael