[postgis-users] connection postgis by ArcMap

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Thu Mar 23 06:45:25 PST 2006

We use the FME interop and PostGIS 1.0.4, and indeed earlier found errors with the 'old' FME version, plus a bug in the SRID implementation of our Dutch projection system. The guys at FME were very helpful and after updating to the build FME Extension for ArcGIS Build 2182 (20051216) it now works fine for us...

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information