[postgis-users] Text missing from previous message

Lauro Bolado laurobolado at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:43:00 PST 2006

Hello Mark.

Thanks again for your support. I checked the files you told me on the
C:\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin directory and those were there with privileges and
permissions of “full control” for the postgres user (I attach you some files
in this mail so you can take a look at them). I also checked for the
existence of dlls with the same name in the whole C: drive (including system
and hidden folders) and didn’t found copies of those libraries.

I installed the PostgreSQL database with the default options (without
enabling any other contrib. modules, except for the Pl/PgSql support). Do
you think this may be one of the reasons I’m having a lot of troubles when
trying to load the dll modules? Once again, thank you very much for all the
support.

Best regards,
Sincerely,

Lauro Bolado