[postgis-users] Re: Status of geocoding functions in PostGIS?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 31 04:54:03 PST 2006

Hi Dan,

Have you guys made any progress in refactoring PAGC to be a library.
Since I see you on this list also have you thought about building a
library that can be used to implement a Postgres stored procedure using
PAGC?

PAGC is very cool with lots of nice technology but it is a little
difficult to get ones arms around it in its current state :), OK for me
anyway.

Very nice work,
   -Steve