[postgis-users] Rhumb lines

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:11:36 PDT 2006

Am I completely off base, or would reprojecting the start and end
point to a mercator (not a transverse mercator) projection, connect
the points, fill in the gap with additional points (would the
segmentize() function do this?  it seems to be just for polygons) and
reproject back to original projection.