[postgis-users] Rhumb lines

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:24:18 PDT 2006

Just looked a little more and I think I was actually correct as such,
assuming segmentize will work on lines (if not, anyone know how to
accomplish similar?) the following should work where a and b are the
two points in your original projection (substitute your epsg for 4326)
to make a rhumb between:

select transform(segmentize(transform(makeline(a,b),9804)),4326)