[postgis-users] Rhumb lines

Patricio Cifuentes Ithal pcifuentes at siigsa.cl
Fri May 5 12:01:26 PDT 2006

Hi all....

View my build proyects, in CHILE... with MapServer and Postgis... and more
functions... is very goods.

LINK....

http://datum.siigsa.cl

the very important is ... the data catografics, is in repository
"geo-datawarehouse".... postgres 7.4.8.... size 4,6 GB now.  AND model
relational oriented a objects data,

after suscribe in the site and upload your shape, and contents.

bye.
--

Patricio Cifuentes Ithal
Ingeniero en Informática