[postgis-users] Downloading PostGIS for Windows installer - circular links that lead nowhere?

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:38:28 PDT 2006

Dana,

On this site http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.4/win32/
you'll have to choose for the postgresql-8.1.4-1.zip release,
unless you want the -ja (japanese)- version.
That's a windows installer, a postgis version comes with it; but
it isn't recommended that you install that version.

It's recommended you install the version you'll find at:
http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/

Good luck !