[postgis-users] PgArc and postgis 1.0

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Wed May 31 03:04:38 PDT 2006

Joanne
pgArc was written by Nicolas Ribot (He follows this list), but he doesn't
have access to a ArcGIS license any more.  I also got it working in ArcGIS
9.1 but I was only interested in loading and viewing so I didn't even look
at the upload functions.  The error message looks like the geometry
constructor isn't quite correct.  If should add a message box statement in
the VBA just before SQL execute to see just what is being sent.  It should
be a standard SQL statement and then anyone can test and see what PostGIS is
complaining about.
Bruce Rindahl