[postgis-users] How can i get accurate world coordinate (WGS84) with mouse click?

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Sat Nov 25 00:50:19 PST 2006

Hi, Alex,

Alex Chew wrote:

> 	I am not sure it is fit to ask such a question here.

I'm afraid that it's better to ask your question in an SVG and/or
javaScript forum.

Also:  Which SVG implemention are you using? Mozilla, Opera, Adobe, Apache?

> What intrest me is when I look insight I found that markx is accurate while marky not.

How much off is it? If it's only in the last digits, it may be a
rounding issue.

Also, if your SVG implementation only uses floats, it simply lacks
precesion.

Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org