[postgis-users] PosGis shutdown with request using within

Xavier Mauclaire xavier.mauclaire at geoter.fr
Mon Oct 2 06:55:46 PDT 2006

Hi
The system becomes instable and i've to to do a hard reset of the machine
I can't stop the process neither with postgresql restart not pgctl -m ...

Under window a can restart the service BUT i've got to do that to kill the
postmaster process linked to th request
This request uses 99 pourcent of the CPU and the connection is usually
broken after sometimes

regards

Xavier Mauclaire
Service informatique