[postgis-users] Restore data from Mac to Windows fails

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 11 06:00:20 PDT 2006

Hi Barrend

When I do a backup from Windows to my laptop on Linux, I'm used to do on
my laptop before "backuping"

cp /usr/local/pgsql/lib/liblwgeom.1.1.so /usr/local/pgsql/lib/liblwgeom.dll

and it works :-)

So from Mac to Windows

on windows, i think you need to copy liblwgeom.dll to liblwgeom.1.1.so

copy c:\PostgreSQL\...\liblwgeom.dll C:\liblwgeom.1.1.so

But I don't know if it works!

--
--david;
http://www.davidgis.fr