[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.1.5 Win32 Binaries for PostgreSQL 8.2 beta 1 available

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 09:38:34 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 17:55 -0400, Mike Leahy wrote:
> Thanks for the help David,
>
> Unfortunately, the same problem exists for me with the full binaries you
> just posted (that the liblwgeom.dll won't load) - plus I had to move
> libpq.dll from /lib folder to /bin.  Also, I'm pretty sure my earlier
> conclusions drawn from using the Dependency Walker were wrong, as it
> revealed similar dependency errors for a working installation that I
> have, so the problem must lie in my own configuration somehow.  Perhaps
> I'll give it another shot later, unless anyone has further suggestions...
>
> Thanks again,
> Mike

Hi Mike/David,

I've uploaded a test version of the Win32 installer from my PostgreSQL
8.2 beta 1 source tree to
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/windows/beta/postgis-pg82beta1-setup-1.1.5-1.exe.

Disclaimer:
PostgreSQL 8.2 should come with PostGIS 1.1.5 as standard, so consider
this an unsupported release which is for testing only and not production
use.

Please let us know if you experience any problems.

Kind regards,

Mark.