[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.1.5 Win32 Binaries for PostgreSQL 8.2 beta 1 available

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 22 12:12:35 PDT 2006

Hey Mark,

Thanks - these binaries work great.

There is one issue I found with the installer.  If I choose not to use
the option to create the postgis database automatically, it still tries
to make the template_postgis database.  If there is no PostgreSQL
service initialized and running yet, the installer fails here (but is
still essentially installed from what I can tell).

At any rate, thanks again for the making these.

Mike