[postgis-users] GEOS crashing PostgreSQL?

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Tue Oct 24 14:14:47 PDT 2006

Tyler, did you run 'make check' in both GEOS and PostGIS build trees ?
That first step will attempt to catch any 64bit specific bug.
Postgis 1.1.5 should be compatibly with any GEOS exposing the C-API,
postgis's ./configure final summary should tell you if you're using the CAPI
to interface to geos, as should postgis_full_version().

--strk;