[postgis-users] GEOS crashing PostgreSQL?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 24 16:42:11 PDT 2006

From: Carlos Lozano Diez <clozano at quavantis.cat>
> Is this a problem exclusive to 1.1.5? Have you tried to build 1.1.4?
>
> I can assure you that that works fine on 64bit - with GEOS 2.2.3.
> I can
> say that with some certainty - I have well over 12 million GIS
> records
> and all my geospatial queries and operations testcases work fine.

Well, I think your question was a good one.  I've now tried 1.1.4 and have had success with the regress_ogc process!

So I guess there is something going on in 1.1.5 and SVN version that is a problem for me.

I will do more tests of the build on these later versions if someone wants to guide me.

Thanks for the help and encouragement!
Tyler