[postgis-users] Tutorial PostGIS - hibernate - EJB3

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Wed Sep 20 02:12:34 PDT 2006

Hi, Norman,

Norman Barker wrote:

> Please do put the code in SVN,

It's now up in the SVN at
http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/trunk/java/ejb3/

I took the liberty of adding some LGPL copyright notice headers, at
least to some of the files, and a small README (copy of the wiki text) :-)

> basically I will write the annotations
> for EJB3 as the user group require so if you are interested please go
> through th e tutorial and give me your feedback - the Geometry
> annotation is different to the previous one I posted.  I am back in the
> UK now so there won't be such a delay in me doing things when I say I
> will!

Ah, sounds good :-)

> I like PostGIS a lot (it is fast, and it works on Linux/Windows), and I
> was surprised at just how easy it was to do things now with EJB3.

Yes, I hear the same song over here. Our EJB guys still think that EBJ3
is far from perfect, but it is a lot better compared to EJB2.

Thanks,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org