[postgis-users] Pollution etc

Peter Bange bange at argoss.nl
Tue Apr 17 02:53:45 PDT 2007

Dear Tomas,

Just interested: we are using Postgis with WRF and a dispersion model
to get insight into the airquality in the Netherlands. How are you
modelling the plume from your point source ?

regards, Peter

--
ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for
the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or
one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it
or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you
should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability
for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments
which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on
behalf of
ARGOSS.