[postgis-users] [OT] Digital Freedom Expo - South Africa

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Apr 17 05:09:21 PDT 2007

The idea that this thread is "off topic" is hilarious :) It is
completely on-topic... I wish we had more of them!  http://
postgis.refractions.net/documentation/casestudies

I admit to falling behind, I have a couple case studies to do right
now that I have material for that I have not written, but you can see
the general expository format... write them up, and they *will* be
posted for all to see. It is incredibly valuable to the community to
have this information when advocating for an OSS solution.