[postgis-users] Query to format TIGER data

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Wed Apr 18 11:11:24 PDT 2007

To be more specific...

1) I need to know what the structure and data that is expected to be in the
tiger_geocode_join and roads_local tables?

2) Am I suppose to combine the following columns from the tiger data into a
single column for the tiger_geocode_roads table?

            ** cousubl and cousubr into cousub

            ** placel and placer into place

            ** zipl and zipr into zip

            ** statel and stater into state

I am kind of under a time constraint to prove this will work, so I would
appreciate any help that I can get on this.

Thanks,
Lee

  _____