[postgis-users] Data types in POSTGIS

Doli j.doly at post.cz
Mon Apr 23 13:45:03 PDT 2007

Hallo
 I have a scholl work, and I need to analyze a data types used in postgis to work with GIS data, I mean data types for point, line, polygon atc.
I think that the "geotype" point is declared as a struct with two int variables, which represents x and y coordinates. But I´m not sure.
Shall I explore the source code, and search how are "geotypes" declared?
Do you have any advice for me?

                                                                            Thank you J.Dolezalek
                                                                                Czech republic