[postgis-users] problem with shp2pgsql / psql import

Stefan Zweig stefanzweig1881 at web.de
Thu Aug 2 03:48:48 PDT 2007

hi frank,

you are right. meanwhile i noticed by myself that indeed it was a problem with my client pgAdminIII. the rows just seemed to long. it seems that the pgAdmindriver has a 64k limit when retrieving rows from postgre.

the querys worked fine when using phppgadmin or psql.

thank you anyway.

regards. stefan