[postgis-users] import of Raster data

Andreas Laggner andreas.laggner at fal.de
Thu Aug 16 04:09:45 PDT 2007

Moin Stefan  ;-)

i want to use the spatial data from the raster together with vector data
in postgis. For example: soils from buk1000 and preception from DWD 1km
raster or altitude/slope from DEM25m raster to analyse potentials of
farmland.
I need the values from the cells in a spatial correct topology.
In the year 2007 the archive did not have any solutions for raster data
import.......

hasta luego      Andreas

--
Dipl. Geoökologe Andreas Laggner
Institut für Ländliche Räume (LR)

Institute of Rural Studies
Federal Agricultural Research Centre (FAL)

Bundesallee 50
D-38116 Braunschweig

Tel.: (+49) (0)531 596 5515
Fax: (+49) (0)531 596 5599