[postgis-users] Mac OS X installation problem - no "coveredby" in liblwgeom.1.3.so"

Webb Sprague webb.sprague at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:09:12 PDT 2007

Hey

> nm liblwgeom.1.3.so | grep cover

Gives me nothing.  I think the tar ball I downloaded from the website
is funky - could someone else try it?  I also get nothing with `find
./ -iname '*cover*'` in the source tree.

Also - I would try the svn version, but I can't remember how to
generate a ./configure script ... help?

> Also, as a temporary measure, you can try commenting out the CREATE
> FUNCTION statement in lwpostgis.sql for the _ST_CoveredBy() function -
> does that get you any further?

I would rather just wait and fix it :)

thx to all