[postgis-users] can't run lwpostgis

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 23:28:07 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 12:31 -0700, Ryan D. Enos wrote:

> Thanks Mark, I was hoping it would be that simple, but I am still getting the same error:
> //lwpostgis_upgrade.sql: No such file or directory//
>
> any other suggestions?
> thanks.
> Ryan

Hmmm, do the file permissions look reasonable for the
lwpostgis_upgrade.sql file? Other than that, I don't think I can help
you as I'm still using WinXP and have never really used Vista - all I
can tell you is that the installer doesn't explicitly change any file
permissions when extracting the files :(

ATB,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy