[postgis-users] can't run lwpostgis

Ryan D. Enos renos at ucla.edu
Mon Aug 20 16:44:17 PDT 2007

Thanks Regina,
that was where it was of course and it turns out this was partially a Vista permissions issue and partially my confusion.
I knew the file was there originally but Vista will not let me access files from there - don't know why.  In my attempts to fix that, I had lost track of the file and moved a corrupted version to the wrong folder.
I was still not able to run lwpostgis from \share\contrib\postgis
but when I moved it to \bin it worked.
Thanks.
Ryan